Siemens has won major orders for three air separation plants in India and Inner Mongolia. The customer for all three orders is Linde Engineering. A total of ten compressor trains for one plant as well as three compressors for air and two for nitrogen for a second plant are to be installed in India, it is told. Linde Engineering Hangzhou has also ordered three identical compressor trains from Siemens for an air separation plant in Inner Mongolia.
Eagle Creek Renewable Energy is said to have closed an equity financing of up to $100 million through a joint investment by Power Energy Eagle Creek LLC and Macquarie Funds Management.Power Energy Eagle Creek LLC is a joint venture between Power Energy Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Power Corporation of Canada, and Claridge Inc. The capital will be used to fund complementary acquisitions, development projects and continue Eagle Creek’s growth in the hydro power energy generation sector.
AMSC, a global solutions provider serving wind and power grid industry leaders, recently announced that Consolidated Power Projects (CONCO), South Africa’s largest high voltage construction company, has selected AMSC’s D-VAR® STATCOM solution to connect South Africa’s largest wind farm to the electricity grid.
Hind Rectifiers, a company engaged in designing and manufacturing industrial power electronics and power conversion devices, announced orders worth Rs 26.56 crore from the Indian Railways.
- ABB positions offshore wind connector in the North Sea
- SPML Infra bags 1,802 cr orders
- Eaton expands oil and gas capabilities
- IDB to finance solar projects in Chile
- Nordex awarded major contract in South Africa
- Siemens wins order from NTPC
- Jakson bags two orders
- Petrobras selects Honeywell’s UOP technology
- Solid Solar provides customized home lighting solutions
- Essar Steel gets Gasco’s approval