Jakson Power Solutions has signed a technology transfer agreement with the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) for manufacturing and selling two solar-powered water purifiers, using the latter’s technology.
Siemens Energy has been granted certification by the Global Wind Organisation (GWO) for its training facilities in Denmark, Germany, the UK and the US.The international industry certificate, granted earlier this year, empowers Siemens to educate and train wind energy workers according to the highest industry standards for basic safety training.
- JSPL’s Angul unit set to go on stream soon
- BHEL to invest Rs 800 crore
- Su-Kam launches solar home lighting system
- Texas Instruments expands portfolio
- Lanco wins most innovative product award
- SSOE, Evergreen EDC merged
- Cencorp acquires Sunweb PV module business
- W2 Energy signs agreement with Ecobound Fuel Production Systems
- Suzlon announces formal approval of CDR proposal
- Suzlon wins 350 MW Canada order